Tuesday, September 13, 2011

God does not go back on His word! by Quine

Jerusalem mercy gate, between 1890 and 1900.God does not go back on His Word!
Romans 9:4 God's Inviolate Promises to YOU!
Like you, if someone makes me a promise, I expect them to fulfill it. So if I promised to give you my car and then gave it to someone else, I couldn’t exactly say I fulfilled my promise to you. The Bible uses the word “promise” in the same way. God promises us eternal life based on faith alone in Christ alone. But could we count on this promise if God didn’t fulfill His promises to others before us? For instance, what about all those promises God gave to Israel? Rest assured He will fulfill his promises to Israel as Israel, his chosen people. This is Dr. Jay Quine. Be certain of God’s promise of salvation knowing He will fulfill all the promises to whom He made them. Remember the word.